Terms & Conditions
Open an Account
Please note that where Imbibe is considering providing a credit facility it shall be entitled to carry out such credit checks (including the use of credit reference agencies) for the purposes of its decision of whether to provide such a facility.
Further, where Imbibe has agreed to provide a credit facility and that credit facility has been put in place, it shall be entitled to carry out such credit checks as and when necessary during the course of such contract for the purposes of its decision of whether to continue to provide such a facility.
Check your Account
To check your Account, please contact our Head Office on 020 8591 9001 or email [email protected]. Statements of Account will be sent to you at the end of each month.
How to Pay your Account
Payment for goods must be made by cash or by cheque (if prior agreement of Imbibe Melrose has been obtained) on delivery and prior to the unloading of the goods.
If Imbibe has granted credit facilities, payment for the goods shall be made within 15 days of the end of the calendar month in which the delivery took place or at such dates as are specified in correspondence from the Company.
- We deliver to London within the M25 and the Home Counties
- For deliveries outside the Home Counties and abroad, please contact the Head Office
- Deliveries will be made between Monday and Friday
- We aim to provide same-day delivery (City and Central London) where the order is placed before 7am
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to comply with mutually agreed delivery arrangements with our customers
- No minimum order
- Delivery is free of charge
- For functions, a small delivery charge will apply to supply on a sale or return basis. Terms and conditions advised on enquiry.
Proof of Delivery
Orders are not left unless our Driver can obtain a signature.
We will provide a full refund or replacement for any goods that are faulty on return of the goods in question. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We must be notified within 3 working days and the goods returned within a further 7 working days. We are happy to have these goods collected by our drivers at no extra cost to yourself.
Should the goods ordered be returned because our Drivers have failed to deliver despite all attempts including any new address given, telephone number given for the recipient and any other helpful information, we will either give you a credit note or re-despatch on your instruction.